President Museveni has given the strongest indication that he would stand in the 2011 presidential race for a fourth consecutive term but only if the NRM elect him to.
London - Britain has called on South African President Thabo Mbeki to back international efforts to isolate key figures in Zimbabwe, including his counterpart Robert Mugabe.
- King Mswati of Swaziland in Uganda.
- Kampala roads in very bad state again
- Tibetans protest for freedon
- Nigeria lashes out at Zimbabwe's Mugabe.
- Driver remanded in Luzira for terrorism
- Zambian leader flown from Egypt to Paris
- Death Penalty or not, Uganda Courts hear arguments.
- Somali Insurgents attack Ugandan troops in Mogadishu.
- AU less tough on Mugabe calling for Unity Government