Announcement of Art Star Project Review Results
Dear Art Star Contributors,
We hope this message finds you well! Sincerely thank you all for your continued attention and support to the Art Star project!
The Art Star project is a global CG innovation and development cultivation project. This project is jointly initiated by the brand of UGEE and The International Council of Organizations of Folklore Festivals and Folk Arts, International Computer Graphics and Image Professional Society, Adobe Authorized Training Centre China Region, and other institutions. The Art Star project aims to discover and encourage outstanding CG art talents to help them achieve the dream of CG art, and promote the healthy and vigorous development of the global CG ecosystem.
Since the project was launched, it has attracted applications and registrations from many CG hobbyists, CG uploaders, and CG start-up studios worldwide. After the professional judging committee has conducted a comprehensive evaluation of the application materials, the project review work has been completed, and the list of the supported applicants of the current Art Star project review is now announced as follows:
|2||Damsel Studio||the Philippines|
|7||Angela Matinong||the Philippines|
|11||Adrienne Louis Flores||the Philippines|
|12||Lucas Rafael Simone||Brazil|
|13||Tyler||the United States|
|15||Dani Marti||the United States|
|16||Kay John Yim||Britain|
|18||SHAWN DBLANCH||the United States|
|24||Ice and Ink White||China|
Congratulations to the above applicants. At present, the staff of the project team has gotten an initial connection with the supported users. And we will release the resources one after another after 15 working days. Applicants who are eligible for the support of the Art Star project will have the opportunity to receive the following support (the specific resources depend on the applicant's situation and the evaluation of the Art Star project team, and the details are subject to the agreement):
1. Funding Support: According to the actual situation of the applicant and the evaluation results of the Art Star project team, specific funding support will be given.
2. Device Support: A pen display or pen tablet of UGEE will be provided.
3. Skill Training Support: Corresponding course training resources are provided by the Art Star project.
4. Marketing Support: Marketing support is provided by the Art Star project team and partners-related official media, social media, and other platforms.
5. Software Support: Applicants are eligible to use udongman PAINT Personal Edition or Moho Pro 13.5 official version.
The Art Star project team hopes to work with all partners to contribute to the development of the global CG industry through this project. Later, the Art Star project will continue to display the relevant works and dream stories of the art stars who have obtained the support qualifications on the official platform and the relevant platforms of the partners. We will continue to launch the Art Star series of activities and update the progress of the support. Please stay tuned! Thank you again for your continued interest and support!
1. The work of the applicant who has obtained the project support qualification must be original first-release work, and no plagiarism or misappropriation of other people's work is allowed. Anyone who violates these will be disqualified from being supported.
2. The actual support resources provided will be different according to the situation and application content of the supported one, the evaluation results of the project team, and other factors.
3. In any case, the Art Star project team is not responsible for being unable to support or the delay of support due to the following factors: normal information network maintenance of the project website, information network connection failure, failures of computer, communication, or other systems, hackers, computer viruses, power failures, strikes, labor disputes, riots, uprisings, disturbances, insufficient productivity or production materials, fires, floods, storms, explosions, wars, government actions, orders from judicial administrative agencies, third-party reasons, or other actions that cannot be predicted or controlled by the project team.
4. The final interpretation right of this project belongs to the Art Star project team.
5. If you have any questions or comments, please contact us via firstname.lastname@example.org.
Art Star Project Team