THE Pearl of Africa Rally was tragically ended with the death of the two time Champion Riyaz Kurji, when he was involved in an accident.
WARID Telecom’s customers have hit 1.2 million, the chief executive officer (CEO), Zul Javaid, has said. During the opening of switching centre 11 at Bugolobi in Kampala, Javaid said the telecom business was full of risks but they had come up with risk mitigation strategies.
Rubira - Burundi rebel chief Agathon Rwasa said on Saturday at a demobilisation ceremony that he has renounced his movement's "armed struggle" after more than 13 years of civil war.
- Somalia Parliament introduces sharia Law
- Kenyan bites snake to survive being eaten
- Thieves break into Makerere ICT faculty
- Crowd goes on a rampage in Khartoum
- President Museveni urged to Retain Mwondha.
- President Obama congratulates newly elected Ghanaian President
- Uganda Revenue Authority lays off staff
- Uganda's Makerere University to Lay off hundreds of Employees
- Uganda coffee earnings down by one third