KENYAN men yesterday started a 30 day sex boycot to protest against abuse of their conjugal rights by women. Aendeleo ya Wanaume (The Men’s Organisation) is organising the boycot said to have started last night, They have said that more men are expected to endorse the countrywide boycot.
Women activists in uganda are seeking the abolition of bride price saying that it leads to domestic violence. The rights campaigners under their umbrella organisation, the Uganda Women’s Network (UWONET), said the practice should be outlawed.
DELTA Airlines is to start direct flights to the US from Kenya. The airline will start flights on June 3 from Jomo Kenyatta International Airport via Dakar, Senegal to Atlanta, in the US.
Washington - President Barack Obama's national security adviser says allowing gays and lesbians to serve openly in the military is in the early discussions.
KATHMANDU (Reuters) - Nepal's Maoist Prime Minister Prachanda has resigned from the cabinet after a crisis sparked by his sacking of the country's army chief.
- East African car rally Champion Kurji dies in Car crash
- French navy captures 11 pirates
- Egypt to wipe out pigs in the country
- AU Threatened with war if they do not leave Somalia
- Warid Telecom customers reach 1.2m
- Obama extends a hand of friendship to Chavez of Venenzuela
- Burundi rebel chief Renounces armed Struggle.
- Somalia Parliament introduces sharia Law
- Kenyan bites snake to survive being eaten