Harare - President Robert Mugabe is heading for a landslide victory in a one-candidate election boycotted by the opposition and is expected to be sworn in on Sunday, official sources said.
Zimbabweans will be forced to vote in a presidential election on Friday because of the presence of troops and militias loyal to President Robert Mugabe, opposition leader Morgan Tsvangirai said.
- Oil goes above $140 price mark.
- Russians get a thrashing in Euro 2008 semi final.
- Nelson Mandela Slams Mugabe for failure of leadership
- Mbeki too close to Mugabe to be a credible mediator'
- President advises families to bond
- Uganda and Egypt to form joint business venture