London - Britain has called on South African President Thabo Mbeki to back international efforts to isolate key figures in Zimbabwe, including his counterpart Robert Mugabe.
President Museveni has given the strongest indication that he would stand in the 2011 presidential race for a fourth consecutive term but only if the NRM elect him to.
- King Mswati of Swaziland in Uganda.
- Tibetans protest for freedon
- Kampala roads in very bad state again
- Nigeria lashes out at Zimbabwe's Mugabe.
- Driver remanded in Luzira for terrorism
- Somali Insurgents attack Ugandan troops in Mogadishu.