KAMPALA (Reuters) - Uganda's annual inflation rate decreased slightly to 14.3 percent in February from an upwardly revised 14.4 percent in the previous month, the Uganda Bureau of Statistics said on Friday.
- Uganda's largest Market in Kampala gutted by fire.
- HIV-Positive Cleric Ugandan Cleric awarded peace prize.
- Uganda Factory producer index rises 18.6 pct in December 2008
- Collapsed Aswa bridge cuts Juba-Uganda trade link
- Plane from Uganda to Ukraine crashes in Egypt
- Uganda Telecom unveils affordable internet hotspots in Kampala